Friday, October 4, 2013

Arts & Crafts Friday

These days at the Elias house have been pretty quiet. After making Emad's breakfast, packing his lunch, and sending him off to work, I have the rest of the day to do with as I wish. My sister joked with me before I left that I would be working soon because I can't sit still for long. What a true statement that is! Instead of joining the rest of the world looking for a part time job that I don't really enjoy, Emad encouraged me to see if I could sell my art. So, I have been slowly stockpiling arts and crafts, opening an Etsy store, and dreaming of the future when I can create art that people want to buy. Here is a sneak peak at what I have been doing this week,

An orange beanie for fall & winter weather.

Owl & Hedgehog buddies. (They are my pets while living here!)


Paintings for sale on Etsy!

All my stuff I've made this week!

Hopefully next Friday I will have even more fun stuff to share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment