Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Our Messy Little House

Many of you have asked for pictures of the house. So, despite the messiness due to unpacking and crafting, here are some house pictures.

The Front

Welcome to our new home!
Our front patio is one of my favorite places! (Note: No adjoining walls!)

The Living Room



The Kitchen/Dining Room

I love all the light in the dinning room. It is my favorite place to craft in the afternoon.

Please excuse the Dinner mess on the counters! (Can you guess what I'm making?)


I can't wait to put stools at the counter top (and get rid of the boxes)!

The Guest Room/Office

My little ikea desk fits in a perfect little corner!

No bed yet...but eventually this will be the guest room!

Master Room


Garage and Patios!

We have a garage!!

And, my car and bikes fit in it!!

Front patio so far...Someday there will be a BIG table out here. Also, very
happy that my lime tree survived the journey!

Back patio isn't much to look at...
I hope that you have enjoyed the Elias family house tour!

1 comment:

  1. Not finished unpacking and you are already crafting? Wow!
    And your house looks so cute! I love all the natural light that comes in--admittedly a little jealous of that.
    What a nice place to live.

    ReplyDelete