Saturday, October 12, 2013

A Review of This Week's Crafts


This week I worked on a couple crafts; some for the house and some for my shop. In the picture above, I did the "LOVE" painting above our bed and the "E" pillow. It has been a fun challenge to do crafts without any supplies! There are no craft stores in town, so I have been going to thrift stores to get all my supplies. I just learned yesterday that there is a Michael's 30 minutes away in Ukiah, so I will be going there next week. 

My favorite part of staying home has been planning and cooking wonderful meals! When I was working full time it was hard to justify cooking a meal that would take over 30 minutes because then I was in the kitchen all night instead of spending time with Emad. Now that I have all day to think about and prep meals I have been having a lot of fun cooking! Here is this week's menu:

Monday: Thai Chicken Pasta
Tuesday: Portobello Burgundy Beef
Wednesday: Chicken with Lemon Caper Sauce and Risotto with Asparagus
Thursday: Chicken Curry with Cashews and Couscous
Friday: Leftovers! 
(I can send you the recipes for any of these if you like!)

Lastly, here are some RANDOM photos of things that I miss from Southern CA. (I just synched my phone and found them...)

This Smiley Lil' Face!! (And Vacation...)

Our San Diego Hobo Friends

These stylin' girls! :)

Look at those cheeks!! 

Oh my goodness, I LOVE this little face!!

Again, the cutest little baby ever! And, my doggy.

This happy little one!

My Sissy.

The beach. 

And, of course Tony's Breakfast Burritos!! YUMMM!!




No comments:

Post a Comment